Anyway, she is doing a personal challenge to do over the summer as she, like me, has left school recently and has a whole 2 months of summer (well I have 2 months anyway). I think this is such a great idea and going to make me read throughout the summer and have a goal for it.
So these are the things to complete this summer:
1. Read 4 Books you have never heard of before = Lia's Guide to Winning the Lottery - Keren David, Theodore Boone - John Grisham, Annexed - Sharon Dogar,
2. Start and finish a series or trilogy =
4. Read ONE classic =
7. Read a book published before year 2000 =
8. Read 3 stand-alone books by the same author =
9. Read a summer-related book =