NOTE: I shall be doing between 5-7 instead of 10 because they may look easy but these memes are actually quite hard to think about and remember. Also, with the other things happening in my life at the moment (yes I have one full of revision), I simply won't have the time. But I love doing these so they are happening still, just reduced.
This week's theme is Top Favourite Bookish Settings
1. Colby from Along for the Ride, Last Chance - Sarah Dessen - This is my ideal beach place. I'm not much of a beachy person but this sounds like the place I would go to shall I get the chance. However, it is not real, sadly. Well, I don't think anyway. I can imagine going to the Last Chance cafe, going on the beach, staying in a beach house. Going to Clementines, Laundromat...ah.
2. Lakeview from The Truth About Forever, Just Listen - Sarah Dessen - Let's just say that Sarah Dessen makes the best places? Agreed? This seems like a suburb and I live in a suburb and it isn't as nice as this sounds. This sounds like everything happens there! Why not in my own suburb!?
3. Pemberley from Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen - I want to live here. End of.
4. Alternate London (old fashioned but set in the 21st Century) from Shadow Web - N.M.Browne - I prefer this to real London to be honest, but without the bombings. But I guess we get that here. I would love to be still in the old fashioned era for clothes and conduct but modern in the year and technology. I don't know why but a world like that sounds appealing and great.
5. 1582 from The Other Countess - Eve Edwards - I want to live in this era. This is the one era I would love to go back to. I am doing this era for my A Level History so YAY.