Friday, 24 June 2011

A-Z Authors - S,T,U

I found out about this through Phanee from funny wool and is hosted by Heather at Proud Book NerdI thought it looked quite fun so this month, I shall be doing a post every day (except Sundays) where I shall tell you about amazing authors that have surnames beginning with that letter. I hope you enjoy and tell me if you know any more with that letter and I'll add it to the post! Thanks.
NOTE: As I am doing my exams at the moment, I may miss days so shall combine letter together, I'll say if I do in the title - Thanks.
Here we go....

I actually cannot think of anyone for any of these. The only person I have read from any of these is S and John Steinbeck but he isn't a favourite and I would only recommend this guy if you loved classics - which some people hate with a passion. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Why is the last portion of the alphabet always the most difficult? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*