Saturday, 13 November 2010

L is for the way you look at me...


top: topshop,
necklace: antique shop in brighton
 It's been a pretty stressful week and yesterday, topped it all off completely. It was one of the worst days I've had in a long time, for a number of reasons.
    However, I went to Stagecoach afterwards and I was cheered up by all my friends there. At the moment we're doing Little Shop of Horrors. For those of you who don't know, it's about a failing flower shop who find a magical plant and put it in the window to get more customers, however, the plant feeds on humans and by the end of the play, everyone is dead and the plant takes over the world.
So funsies. It's erm....going....interestingly.

The picture above is what I'm wearing now. I brought the t-shirt in Topshop last week for £12 in the sale. Had been about £22. :)
The necklace, you can just about make out, is something I brought in an antique shop in Brighton a couple of months ago when I went there for my friend's birthday.

One thing that did brighten up my week was receiving this:

Jack Petchey Award
Sorry it's a bit smudged. I got caught with it when there were gale force winds and it chucking it down with rain. So that was fun and nice for me. :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*