Thursday, 25 November 2010

Baby I like it...

I found out today that one of my best friends can't ride a bike either. I am so happy. Other happy things happened today too but I shall not go in to the details. It's rather boring...for anyone but me.

Anyway, I also want to say that I actually have a kind of undying love (friendship!) for George. You may have seen her posting comments as she has a blog herself and to me...it absolutely hilarious. I'm not kidding, I find her so funny. And when I'm not feeling well, she just cheers me up for much.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to get off my chest. xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Rebecca! I have an undying love (friendship) for you too! Honestly, Je T'ammy, I really do.
    And I'm almost certain I can come to your Stagecoach thing tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! Break a leg! (Although not really.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know you love it George :) I am currently going through that French word glossary and dying slowly. I don't know half the words!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*