Sunday, 21 November 2010

2011 Debut Challenge

Next year, I am going to participate in the 2011 Debut Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren who has a beautiful blog. I love it.
I am currently doing it this year too, but I joined incredibly late and changed the rules slightly for myself so that it could be from any year.
However, for this the challenge is to read at least 12, or whatever total you want, debuted authors in 2011.
Sounds easy enough right? :S

If you would also like to enter, click here :)
I haven't come up with my list of books yet, but once I get a button and start the list, I'll update this post :)

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some new fabulous authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great debut books for 2011! Happy reading! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*