Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Results. Are. Tomorrow.

Right now, I have just come back from meeting some friends while we, together, jitter and ramble and squeel about tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I am getting my GCSE Results. Oh yeah, those important exams I was rambling on about earlier in the year. YEAH I MEAN THOSE. They determine what college I go to, what A Levels I do, what kind of job I want to get etc, etc. ETC.

So I'm freaking out right now. Big time. I think I did okay but naturally, I'm scared and will refuse to talk to anyone known to be cleverer than me.
I will of course display what I got on here like I did for my Mock Results as you guys had to put up with my complaining, rambling and just probably sounding like I was going mad....which I did. I don't blame you.


In other news, I just came back from a few days away with my parents in Mallorca, Spain, which was lovely and relaxing and very very hot and sunny. I went all around the island on drives and walks and just being an English tourist really. One place I did LOVE was Cuevas del Drach, which means Dragon Caves. And you go into this beautifully structured caves and have a look around with about 200 other people and then come to this lake deep underground. These dimly lit boats row around the lake playing gorgeous classical music, it was amazing.
Then, to round it off, you get a ride in one of these boats across the lake, which, although rocky, was great fun and a great thing to do.

Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow when I come back. Wish me luck at 10am GMT when I collect them...I don't think I'm going to sleep...


2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you, hun. I bet you've done fantastically!
    BTW, you want to work in publishing, right? I'm just wondering how the results would change that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you lucky going on so many holidays this year!

    Good luck in your exams! I'm sure you've done brilliantly :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*