Thursday, 25 August 2011

THE RESULTS ARE IN

So after feeling sick for about 2 hours wondering what the hell I got, I got THE piece of paper.

So, I did better than I expected and I am so so SO pleased with everything I got. Here we are:

English Literature: A*
English Language: A*
Science: A
Maths: A (Erm, sorry, wrong paper I think...)
Media Studies: A
History: A* (THANK YOU HISTORICAL FICTION)
Drama: A (A* in Performance)
French: A
Religious Studies: A

So no B's...so pleased.
I've just come back from dinner with my parents in Nandos and my dad has said that my present for these results is A KINDLE. IN short, I love today.

SO HAPPY! Thanks guys for putting up with my rambling and complaining - it was worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats Rebecca. Those are some fantastic results. And a Kindle prize as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've been working so hard! I hope your Kindle - and everything that comes with those good grades - is worth all those long hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, well done! Those results are amazing! Have fun with your Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rebecca- that's fantastic! You must be so proud. I hope you enjoy your new Kindle. Just to let you know, today's the last day of the kindle summer sale on amazon and even though you don't have the device yet you can still buy on the account your kindle will be linked up with to transfer later if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all guys!

    Stephanie: Yeah I know, I had a quick look and downloaded the PC Kindle version. Also, Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen is free at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*