Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's theme is Books that are on your TO BE READ pile for this autumn/fall.
1. What Happened To Goodbye - Sarah Dessen - AH. I PRE-ORDERED THIS IN JUNE. AND I STILL HAVEN'T READ IT. It's driving me crazy looking at it every day when I wake up on my bookshelf. And I've been ignoring the reviews and tweets about it too....urgh.
2. Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen - This arrived on my doorstep yesterday! This is the second in the new series Bright Young Things. Another pre-order. I'm so happy because I have it before Waterstones shelves do. It's being released on 6th September which is exactly a week's time...ah I love pre-ordering.
3. The Rogue's Princess - Eve Edwards - AGAIN. I ordered this for August and STILL haven't read it, another one driving me crazy. Enough said.
4. Alone in Berlin - Hans Fallada - I bought this for £1.99 in Oxfam the other day and read the beginning while I was sitting at the till and 3 people, yes THREE, said 'Oh that's a good book, you should read it' while sitting there. So, I think I might follow their advice, especially as I'm going back to Berlin in December for the Christmas market.
5. Where She Went - Gayle Forman - Eurgh. Pre-order from April...
6. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak - Everyone is talking about this book at the moment and I bought it as part of a 3 for 2 offer to read it as part of revision for my exams. Erm, that never happened...so I better read it soon...
7. Another Eva Ibbotson - I have not yet conquered all Eva Ibbotson books that I own, I have about 2 left so I hope to curl up on the train to college with my big coat and scarf and one of her delightful books.
SO, you're probably wondering why I haven't read any of these books, most being pre-ordered. Well, over the holidays I go to the library for all my books as I have the time to make the trip which I won't in term time, so these books have lived on my bookcase watching the recyclable books being read and taken away. Sorry for my ramble, I was going this quickly.