Wednesday, 31 August 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

....NESSIE.

Now, some of you may have seen her drifting around the blogosphere but the wonderful Nessie from Queen Nessie's Musings for the General Populace has her 19th birthday today, the last year in her teenage years.
SO I would just like to wish her a lovely birthday and YAAY to reaching 19! Nessie has been an old follower for a while and we've both guest posted on each others blogs and comment, she's probably my oldest blogging friend (even though we've only known each other for a couple of months...) ANYWAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

Also, I found this rather hilarious picture when searching for a picture, for those who have not watched Charlie the Unicorn clips on YouTube - GET THERE NOW.


In other news, my Kindle arrived the morning...

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are a terrific lovely generous person, Rebecca! Thank you so much for this wonderful post, it's absolutely spifftastic! I truly ♥ you for writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am a huge fan of Charlie the Unicorn. If you like it, maybe you might also like My Hands are Bananas, even though it's completely unrelated x) Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I'm glad you enjoyed/appreciate it. I thought SOMEONE better make a fuss of your birthday in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*