Anyway, this is my version of 'In My Mailbox' because honestly, I'm not known well enough to have publishers and authors to send me books - and I'm still working out how that can happen.
So here a few things that I have acquired in the past few weeks:
|I've just discovered that Macro makes pictures look better...|
- Bright Young Things - Anna Godberson - okay, so maybe I pre-ordered this maybe...3 months ago. I was desperate! And anyway, when I came back from holiday, it was sitting on the matt and actually offically comes out in the UK on the 7th. So I was so happy as I thought 'Finally. I have a book before everyone else in the UK. Then, yesterday, I was in Waterstones and they had many many copies of it out. My plan flawed then.
- The Morning Gift - Eva Ibbotson - hmmm...Eva Ibbotson...
- The Secret Countess - Eva Ibbotson - yess I have my own copy now!
- A Company of Swans - Eva Ibbotson - Starting to see a pattern?
- Auslander - Paul Dowswell - Again, yay-ing at the fact I now have my own copy. I am going to read this before my history exam in May...hehe.
- Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - My mum said she loved how it mentioned teenage in the title...I have no idea if that's a compliment.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness - so I now have the whole trilogy of the Chaos Walking series. I love how I started with the last one, then the second and now the first.
Other Xmas Presents:
|topshop cardigan (given)|
H&M jumper - bought for £10 in sale
M&S jumper bought for myself for Xmas
|Cath Kidson notebook|
Cath Kidson make-up bag
M&S long necklaces
Booklight (which I desperately needed)