Wednesday, 9 March 2011

The Sky Is Everywhere Paperback Cover

Through Twitter, I found out that The Sky Is Everywhere is being released soon on Paperback with this cover:

It's not as amazing as I thought the hardback cover (and the one that I own) is but I like it. It's different and if you read the book, you will know that the this picture on the front actually is included in the story. The words 'One boy helps her remember. The other lets her forget' is nice and really does summarise her relationships with the two guys in this book. I hope they include the illistrations/photos of the poem's Lennie writes as this did add to the book and was so interesting to read and look at. If they didn't, I think I would personally be disappointed.

This book is worth a read to anyone reading this who hasn't read it before.


I read this book in September...that seems ages ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*