Thursday, 17 March 2011

Quick Update #5

I haven't wrote one of these in ages. Been focusing on the Top Ten Tuesday and reviews as I'm been soo busy and had no spare time for the last couple of weeks because of drama rehearsals, revision sessions and frantically trying to finish my media project of making a magazine (which is harder than it sounds).

And then get home, check Facebook, emails, blog and then fall in a heap on the table and sleep...or think about the prospect of revising but never do as it's suddenly dinner time! And I never do revision after 6pm because I know I won't concentrate.

Anyway. That's my excuse. Moving on away from the last TWO MONTHS of school (AHH!), I have been asked to guest post a unique feature for Nessie from Queen Nessie's Musings for the General Populace called 'Worth a Year In Music' which I think is great and really interesting to read.
It will be posted next Monday so check it out. Nessie is such a nice person and she has some interesting things to say on her blog. She is also a follower and frequent commenter of mine and always says some really interesting and great stuff. So check it out, I'll remind you guys on Monday :)

This weekend, I am going shopping with my best friend who I haven't seen for months as we go to different schools. And then Sunday I have another drama rehearsal...oh and I'm cooking this weekend and using my dad as a guinea pig for the food I am thinking of cooking for Mother's Day for my mum. Could be interesting...

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, I hope to return the favor soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*