Thursday, 24 March 2011

Blogging.

I want to say one thing that I have been experienced over the last couple of weeks on this blog.
Here we go:

I love blogging.

I have no idea why but I think I have caught the bug. I love the people who comment who are always so nice and say such nice things (if they're being nice, I don't care), I can talk about what I think, what I feel and what I want on here.
I can talk about my favourite thing to relax: read and no-one will look at my strangely and walk away wondering who this person is.
I just really love it and I wanted to say it. I don't care about how many followers I have, it doesn't bother me (okay a little but not loads). When I come online and see 40 followers glowing at me, I feel so happy that those 40 people care about what I have to say. 40 people I don't even know or have met (well I've met 2 of them) but still care and like that I say and find it interesting.

So Thanks to you guys and the people on the comments page.

It's just at school at the moment, it's hard. 24 days left of teaching. A matter of weeks until the final exams. If I fail, that's it. No going back. Then, my friends at the moment seem to not want to know me, if it's because they're stressed too, I'm annoying them or I've done something: I don't know. But that's not a sympathy vote. I'm saying it because when I go on here and blog and see all the wonderous comments I get, I feel so so SO happy and worth while. Thanks.

Also, as I said, matter of weeks until exams, I might not be posting as much as I do because of my restrictions that I am placing on myself for the computer and internet. Sorry. But I will be around. Just not much. Then, you'll have July/August of me all to yourselves. :)

3 comments:

  1. Eep good luck on those exams :s i have 3 months till school ends which totally sucks because I'm gradding high school (and I don't want to!) haha. Im looking forward to summer too though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand! I feel the same way about blogging too.I cna image how hard you must be working, good luck with all your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both of you and good luck to you guys if you're taking exams too soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*