Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: Sequels, Sequels, SEQUELS!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.


This week's theme is Sequels that I am DYING to read soon.

1. Theodore Boone: The Abduction - John Grisham - I read the first in this series only a couple of weeks ago and swiftly found out that my friend had also read the first and second in the series and she, herself, is dying to talk to me about what happens. I better read this one soon...

2. The Rogue's Princess - Eve Edwards - I PRE-ORDERED THIS AND STILL HAVEN'T READ IT. The CAPS say enough. 

3. Where She Went - Gayle Forman - SAME FOR #2. 

4. Crossed - Ally Condie - Although, I'm not a mega wave-the-flag fan of Matched, the first book, I would like to know what happens next. Also, the cover is preeetty and blue and did I mention pretty? Oh and I want her to go for Xander. Ky's pooey. 

5. Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen - I only got this the other day and whoa, I screamed in excitement (no joke). I got this BEFORE ANYONE ELSE I KNOW OF. So I was slightly excited...

6. Now - Morris Gleitzman - After saying to myself that I didn't mind if I read the sequels to Once or not, it seems like I AM. This looks so interesting and a nice round up to a great series so far with the perspective from Felix's granddaughter - I take it it's after WWII now. 

7. Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison - WHY ARE HARDCOVERS SO EXPENSIVE. I am longed to read this one since I finished I was Jane Austen's Best Friend. Yet the paperback comes out some time next year, can I wait that long?  

8. The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson - For those that have read this and reviewed, well, IT'S NOT COME OUT IN THE UK YET. Or if it has, I haven't seen it! It's showing up on Waterstones and Amazon but yet, no bookie in shoppie. Urgh, books can be stressful sometimes...


6 comments:

  1. Great list I really need to read Little Blue envelops as I have heard great thing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i definitely recommend you read where she went. i loved it! awesome list :)

    i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I would definitely recommend the Envelope series, although it has mixed reviews.
    Oh and I'm glad you liked Where She Went. I shall check your list out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta check out Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend...love the title!

    Hopping By...Here's my Answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a huge fan of Matched either but I probably will end up reading Crossed at some point, just to find out what happens. You so need to read Where She Went, it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate: I know I love the title too! It makes me laugh

    1girl: Yeah, lots of people raved about it though. Same for me.
    Yeah I know, once I finished my library books, I'll read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*