This week's theme is Books I feel as though everyone has read BUT me
1. The Twilight series - Stephanie Meyer - URGH, don't get me started. It has been nearly three years since the Twilight and vampire revolution took off and I have yet to read these series of books. WHY? Because I think the idea of having something like a vampire in a book is stupid and only popular because of Twilight. Twilight was around before the movies so why the sudden urge for some sparkly vampire to fall in love with? I am not sad I haven't read these books as I know the story anyway from those that have so I don't think you'll be seeing this book around here any time soon.
2. The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins - This does anger me however. It's been around a year since the final book came out in these amazing series and now there is talk of a movie. I am yet to decide whether to see the movie then read or vice versa.
3. The Uglies series - Scott Westerfeld - one of the oldest YA series going in the 21st Century - I know. But I just haven't seen them around in libraries etc. I can't help it...I can't...urgh.
4. Where She Went - Gayle Forman - Like I say in most of these Top Ten thingy's - I SHALL READ IT AT SOME POINT SOON.
5. Jane - April Lindner - I have never seen this book. Ever. Not in the flesh, where is everyone gettting their copies (actually, I can guess that question).
6. Divergent - Veronica Roth - Well, £10.99 for 300 pages - bit much so I'm waiting for it to come into the library. It looks absolutely amazing though, looking forward to reading it.
7. Across the Universe - Beth Revis - I was one of the first bloggers to know about this and it always haunts me when I go in bookshops but because of my phobia of not buying books without knowing what they are going to be like in my opinion, I am yet to read this one. I think it's going to be a library one.