Friday, 2 September 2011

KINDLE.

So for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter or didn't see my mention of this subject at the end of Nessie's birthday post because you were marvelling at the amazing Candy Mountain cake, I got something in the mail the other day when I got home...

 A KINDLE.

Oh yes. I have been talking about one for a while now, so when I mentioned it the other week just before my results, I never thought anything would happen. In fact, it did.
My parents bought me the 3G version as a present for my results, which I am  thrilled about! It's so beautiful.

I haven't downloaded many books yet and I'll probably use it more on holiday, but the ones I have downloaded are great (Note: The free ones are the ones I have downloaded...)

So here are some pictures I took of it in my excitement....

So I got a lovely navy (my favourite!) cover to go with it which was around £6.99 so when it's in a bag, it looks like a journal. 

THE SUEDE IS SO FLUFFY AND SOFT.

It's weird for me, that it never truly turns off, but that may be me....

Yeaaah, the free ones...

So I love my new Kindle! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I really love my Kindle, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Where did you get the case? I want one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it on Amazon, I think it was about £5/6 and there is a whole array of different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got a Kindle for my birthday and love it to bits. Plus, I have been looking for a not overly expensive case, and have now found one thanks to this post. :D
    Also, may I say, I love your blog! I have a whole new list of books that I must try from it, and please keep this blog running, it is truely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much I am so glad that I helped someone instead of just rambling on to myself.
    And thanks again, I'm so delighted you love it that much :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*