Saturday, 28 July 2012

I did an guest interview

I love doing guest posts or interviews - especially if it's to help other bloggers out or to participate in a feature I care about.

So, of course, I jumped at the chance when Clover from Fluttering Butterflies asked Twitter if anyone would like to do a guest post or interview for the re-launch of her feature, Awesome Women which celebrates exactly that - how great women are.

It was really fun to do and made me think a lot about my past role models and those I do actually look up to more than others. 
So, have a look here, leave a comment perhaps saying on if you agree or disagree or even who your own role models are. 
Also have a look around - Clover's blog is one of my favourites!

Now, I'm going to run back to the TV to watch the Tennis at the Olympics - so great to have it right on my doorstep. Literally. (Wimbledon is like, 30 minutes, away from me)


Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*