Tuesday, 26 July 2011

I'm off!

Guys, sorry to say this but tomorrow, I am going on holiday with my friend to....Los Angeles. Yes, THE Los Angeles in the United States of America! I am so excited, although, I need to pack really right now *looks at clothes scattered across room*

Anyway, I am taking some reading material of course on the trip that so link to my Summer of To-Reads list. Here's what I'm bringing with me in the way of reading (especially as I have a 11 hour flight - eurgh):

- The King's Speech
- The Returners - Gemma Malley
Cassandra's Sister - Veronica Bennett
- Love Falls - Esther Freud
- If I Could Fly - Jill Hucklesby


Anyway, have a lovely week and I shall post when I get back about the holiday. Keep commenting, I will reply eventually and if you want me to look at anything on your blog, just post the link on one of the reviews.

Also, I have a surprise for the blog when I get back! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy LA. The weather here is gorgeous, warm, and sunny. Don't forget the sunscreen and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I'm glad to hear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*