Monday, 11 July 2011

The Summer of To-Reads

I have been thinking about this for a while but I have decided to try and read as many books as I can on my to-read list on Goodreads which has been sitting alone and cold in the corner of my Internet.
I think it's time, especially as it is, erm, 159 books long.

So I won't read all of these, but the ones that are viable to me or I am itching to read will be included in my To-Read Summer reads.

You can join me too if you want, just let me know so we can swap our stories or if we have the same books on our wishlists :)

Crossed out mean I have read them
Italics means I have the book on my bookshelf, but not yet read.

The Summer I turned Pretty - Jenny Han
The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
What Happened to Goodbye - Sarah Dessen
A Company of Swans - Eva Ibbotson
Where She Went - Gayle Forman
An Education - Lynn Barber
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict - Laurie Viera Rigler
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
The Double Life of Cassiel Roadnight - Jenny Valentine
Zelah Green - Vanessa Curtis
The Returners - Gemma Malley
Good Girls - Laura Ruby
Anastasia's Secret - Susanne Dunlop
Prom and Prejudice - Elizabeth Eulberg
Let's Get Lost - Sarra Manning
Love Falls - Esther Freuo
Prom - Laurie Halse Andersen
The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
The 10pm Question - Kate De Goldi
Strings Attached - Judy Blundell
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
The Rogue's Princess - Eve Edwards
The King's Speech
Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison
Across the Universe - Beth Revis


2 comments:

  1. Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend is brilliant. It is just adorably girly. I loved it.

    I am going to be working through Audrey's challenge to get my summer reading going. I've read one book on my challenge list already. Challenges are motivational :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! It makes me really push at my reading and helps me a lot. I've been trying not to add things to my to-read list for a while so I thought I would get some of them done and dusted over the summer.

    Good, I loved the first book and am kind of desperate to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*