Sunday, 17 July 2011

On My Bookshelf (8)

This meme is inspired by the similar meme, 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren


Bought (I actually bought all of these...):
- Peter Pan & Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens by J.M.Barrie - I found this one in an antique book store in Chichester for £2.50, it smelled so lovely in there
- The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies - I also bought this one with the Peter Pan on for £2.50. I've seen it before in magazines but never found the actual book. A week later, I was in WHSmiths, and saw it in the Adult Section...
- Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier - I love this book so much that when I saw it on my first day working in Oxfam, that I bought it for £2.99. Worth it.
- The Rogue's Princess by Eve Edwards - I think this is the last one in the series, although I wish it wasn't. I actually forgot I pre-ordered this last month so was so delighted when I found it on my doorstep!


The necklace hanging down is one that I have been looking at and wanted for weeks and weeks in Accessorize, but I wasn't sure if it was worth £9. So, yesterday I went shopping with my mum to have a look in the sales and we found this in on the sale rack for £2.70, 70% off. I was preeeetty happy. :)

Have a lovely week, guys :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay- the Rogue's Princess! I hope you enjoy it just as much I did. I love that necklace- what a bargain for Accessorize. I went sales shopping too today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it. Oh did you get anything?

    I love the sales and it's great for me that I'm off as they start quite early now.

    Cannot wait to read The Rogue's Princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous necklace! And I love buying books second hand - really cheap and they usually smell better! haha :)
    Also, I emailed you with my choices for Guest Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed they seem to be getting earlier too- it hardly feels like summer's begun for me but they're hear already. I got a flowery dorothy perkins top and some chino trousers from new look :)

    I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it's annoying because it feels like your buying clothes before summer has started. Although, I saw coats in Topshop the other day :/

    ooo, they sound very nice. I really want just some nice plain trousers that aren't jeans but are comfortable like leggings. But I'm really tall and it's SO hard to find trousers that fit with me :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*