Friday, 8 July 2011

Looking for some lovely GUEST POSTERS

Hey guys,

I have been thinking about this for a while and been asked to do this by one of my lovely followers (she knows who she is...) but as I have 8 weeks of freedom until I have to start college, I am going to do a themed week of some sort where I hand the blog over to some of the people who read it so they can guest post.

I am yet to decide the minor details but I would like to know who would be interesting in being included in such an event. Doesn't matter if you are not a blogger or don't blog about books (it will be linked to this, yes), I just want you're writing skills, amazingness and just you really - something nice for both me and the summer...and the blog.

Also, I realised that I started actually probably doing the blog in around July 2010, so this is going to be a kind of blogoversary thing too, why not?

As it's a week-long thing, I would like at least 5 people. If there's more, I will dance around my room in full blown happiness.

If you are interested, please fill in the form below, just so I can get your details (email) without broadcasting it to the whole blogosphere - Thank you!

WANNA BE A GUEST POSTER ON REBECCA-BOOKS FOR HER THEMED WEEK AND BE AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME? FILL IN THE FORM!!

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! Hope you get what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guest posters are fun! good luck!

    just dropping by to let you know your blog is now listed on YABBD http://yabookblogdirectory.blogspot.com/p/ya-book-blogger-list.html

    -chelleyreads

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*