Sunday, 3 April 2011

Quick Update #6

Righto, first things first.

Sorry, but probably for the next week I am going to be dead to the blogging world meaning that, I am not going to be posting much - if at all.
It's the time.

On Thursday, I have my Drama GCSE Exam of the Hard to Swallow play which is going...okay. I'm getting a bit bored of it now because we've gone over it over and over and over AND over again. And it's such a damn depressing play and hard. Really hard to know what it's like to be in that situation and how to play it up that way. I'm in it most of the time and I think personally, I should and the rest of my group get all high grades but then with Drama, it's about your talent and the way you play it - not if you've put lots of effort into it.
Basically, I'm scared.

I have to perform it to the parents on Tuesday and tomorrow I have a Dress and Tech Rehearsal during lessons. Of course, mine is during when I normally have Drama so I'm not missing much. Wonderful.

So I'm trying to stay positive as by this time next week I would have finished Drama GCSE and seen Katy Perry live with my best friend. Two things that make me: WHOOO!

We're using this song in our drama performance and I bought it off iTunes because I really like it, it's nice and mellow and quite relaxing:


Have a great week! :)

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for getting to see Katy...she rocks. You will do fine on the exam, you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sweat not blogging, we're crossing our fingers for your Drama exam performance! As they say in the "biz", break a leg!
    By the way, I loved reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - I cried in the end, which is always a sign of good writing in my opinion (that, or if it made me laugh out loud).
    And I'm hella jealous of you getting to see Katy. The perks of living in London, I guess... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you. I hope so.

    Nessie: haha nice. I'll try not to do that in real life as well - that would be bad. very bad.
    oh yeah I've read it too and seen part of the movie. I loved it. It just suddenly changed half way though - it's so well done.
    haha I booked the tickets ages ago when I found out. Yeah, I guess. She's touring Europe though, methinks? I'll post some pictures for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I know, in German the expression is even worse, wishing for a person to break their leg AND their NECK...
    It is most definitely a MUST for you to post pictures ;) It's the only way I can halfway feel like I was there too, ye know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a great book blog!!LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*