Sunday, 1 August 2010

Pictures from Losing It :)

Here are pictures of my books that got signed at the Losing It book launch. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the post in July named 'Losing It book launch with Patrick Ness, Mary Hooper and Sophie McKenzie.' Or something like that. Enjoy :) 
The 'Losing it' Book signed by all of them. :)

The Remarkable Lifes and Times of Eliza Rose.
An amazing Book and very...worn from my
many times of reading it. 
'For Rebecca, Excellent to meet you in person! Patrick.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*