Monday, 2 August 2010

100+ Reading Challenge

I found this when I was looking on other Book Blogs and thought 'Whoa. The amount of books I must read. This is probably the perfect thing and I know what books I read in January before the book blog started. So...I went for it. :)
        The goal is to read 100 or more books in a year starting from January 1st through to December 31st 2010. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. All you have to do it go to J-Kaye's Book Blog and sign up for it. 
The 100 books can be: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, Young Adult, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Non-fiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased, the book counts.


I don't think I'm going to be able to do this, so I'm going for...75 books or more. :) (Okay, now 43)


Here are mine so far:
1. The Luxe by Anna Godberson
2. Rumours by Anna Godberson
3. Envy by Anna Godberson
4. Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
5. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
6. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
7. Splendor by Anna Godberson
8. Lady Grace Mysteries: Loot
9. The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness
10. Drawing With Light by Julia Green
11. The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner
12. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
13. Everything Beautiful by Simone Howell
14. Shadow Web by N.M.Browne
15. Me and Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter
16. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
17. Lifted by Hilary Freeman
18. Love, Lies and Lizzie by Rosie Rushton
19. Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
20. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
21. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
22. This Summer by Sarah Dessen
23. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
24.  What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
25. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
26. By Royal Command by Mary Hooper
27. The Secret Countess by Eva Ibbotson 
28. Outside Beauty by Cynthia Kadohata
29. Auslander by Paul Dowswell
30. The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
31. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
32. The Declaration by Gemma Malley
33. The Resistance by Gemma Malley
34. Infinity by Sarah Dessen
35. Diving In by Kate Cann
36. The Betrayal by Mary Hooper
37. Star-Crossed by Rachael Wing
38. The Lady In The Tower by Marie-Louise Jensen
39. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
40. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
41. Pretty Things by Sarra Manning
42. Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur
43. A Song for Summer - Eva Ibbotson


(Yeaaah at the beginning of the year, I have a bit of an Anna Godberson and Sarah Dessen spree :S )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*