Wednesday, 11 August 2010

I WANT THIS BOOK!

This is a vibrant, deeply romantic and unmissable debut. Seventeen-year-old Lennie Walker spends her time tucked safely and happily in the shadow of her fiery older sister, Bailey. But when Bailey dies abruptly, Lennie is catapulted to centre stage of her own life - and, despite her nonexistent history with boys, suddenly finds herself struggling to balance two. Toby was Bailey's boyfriend; his grief mirrors Lennie's own. Joe is the new boy in town, with a nearly magical grin. One boy takes Lennie out of her sorrow, the other comforts her in it. But the two can't collide without Lennie's world exploding...
(From Waterstones.com)


    This looks like such a good book. I know if you did read the first page on the preview, some people out there would be like 'Oh dear god. Teenagers shouldn't be reading that.' 
However, I still want to read this. 
I was in Selfridges today looking at the teen books while my mum was in the loo and I saw it, even though I've seen it before and thought instantly 'That looks so good. I want to read it.' 
And to add to my wanting, I picked it up. It's made so it looks like a journal or a diary, not like an actual normal book. So...I've decided. When I have some cash to buy it, I will. Or if I see it in the library. Actually let's face it. I never buy books. I borrow them. ha :)
     So...Watch this space :)


Look at it on Waterstones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*