Friday, 29 March 2013

Update

So, erm, hey! Remember me? First things first, I'm incredibly sorry for my absence and my sporadic posting when something is posted. And also the quality of it, because we know it's me rambling.
It's been very hectic recently with lots of deadlines, stress, homework and coursework looming over my head. Also, when I do go to post, I literally have no idea what to write. So I amuse myself with something else apart from blogging.
In all honesty, the end of term means that for the next few weeks you'll have the lovely Rebecca back before I rush back into the world of revision (not a world I look forward to visiting) for my exams in June which should be THE LAST EXAMS I'LL TAKE. Because my university course has no exams (FINALLY).

The last few weeks have been a little chaotic. My Media coursework was due in this week and with THE most unhelpful teacher in history, it's made submitting a decent essay and advert even harder. But I submitted that this week after having to look over the whole fricking college to find my teacher. And then there were these timed essays to do (one of which I got a C+ in which considering the D's I've been getting, it's an improvement).

Anyway, that's what has been happening. The next few days I'll be away as I'm going out of the country for a bit on holiday with my parents as a nice relaxer after a stressful and cold few weeks. I'm going to schedule some posts while I'm away so look out for those!  But basically, I won't be available on Twitter or in the comments until I'm back. Hopefully get lots of reading done :)


Have a lovely Easter, eat lots of chocolate! And have a great half term for those off this week!


3 comments:

  1. You don't need to apologise, Rebecca! The world of revision is horrible, I definitely relate to the stress of exams. Good luck with them all!
    HAPPY EASTER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologise, Rebecca! When you do post we love reading what you write so please don't worry about it. I look forward to seeing your posts now that you are on holiday.

    I also need to apologise to you because I haven't been commenting lately and I feel really bad about it. I'll definitely try and comment more now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so lovely to hear, I do worry sometimes but then I think that a blog is mine, no-one else's - it is me that controls it.
      And don't worry about the commenting, you're back and that's the main thing. Hope you're okay, Lucy! :)

      Delete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*