Monday, 16 April 2012

Exams...

So this is kind of a shout-out to let you guys know that I won't be around much the next couple of weeks.
In about a month's time, I'll be doing my AS levels for English Literature, History, Classics & Media Studies.

I've been revising for the past 2 weeks but as I'm still at college, all my spare time will go towards revising (hopefully) therefore, I won't be posting much on the blog. And I'll be reading MUCH more slowly than normal.

Sorry about that but afterwards you'll have me for the whole summer!
Wish me luck - I'll check the blog most days so leave me a comment or tweet me @rebeccabooks if you want to ask/talk to me about anything - I'd love to hear from you guys :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll miss your posts but looking forward to the summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!
      I will be posted just not as often as usual and as I would like :)

      Delete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!! :) I'll miss your posts, but I hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*