Sunday, 1 April 2012

On My Bookshelf (20)

This meme is inspired by the similar meme, 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren  (I don't have a Mailbox...)

*Sorry I haven't posted that much this week. I broke up from college this week for Easter so I was either busy doing work, outside enjoying the sun or like this weekend, working. But you have me sort of for the next two weeks so hopefully more blogging now*

This was kind of an impulse buy in the bookshop I work in when I saw them so yeah...I'm very excited to read these.

Bought:

- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - this intrigues me and it sounds like an interesting storyline and concept so I thought I would give it a go.
- The Killables by Gemma Malley - if any of you saw my rants on her The Declaration series, you will know how much I love her writing and books. I saw these around last week and kept admiring the finished copy but as it came out this week, I was only able to get it today.  
(See here for my thoughts on The Declaration) 


What did you get this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I've just started The Killables and so far I'm hooked. I've heard a lot of good comments about The DUFF, it sounds brilliant. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY, that's good. Hopefully (and I mean hopefully) I will read this soon :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks. The DUFF does sound interesting. I see you're reading The Fault in Our Stars. It was absolutely one of my favorite books of the year so far. Loved it!

    Great blog. I'm a new follower.

    Steph My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so far as well - it's simply beautiful and I just love sitting down to read it.
      YAY, thank you so much :)

      Delete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*