Monday, 2 April 2012

Looking back at MARCH

Previous months:
February

I said last month that February seemed so long. This month seemed longer. It's weird because I find that looking back the months seem long. But living in these months, it seems like time goes so quickly.
This month I have done quite a lot. I've nearly finished my first year of college and need to start revising for my exams which are only like 5 weeks away (AH). I've got my first results back since last August (B in History, D in Classics - yeah I'm retaking the latter). And gained some amazing best friends since starting there. AND I'm officially working. I work permanently at the weekends in the book store I worked at over Christmas - my first real job so I'm pretty glad it's around  books.

Blogging has slowed down in my opinion but this blog literally cannot take all my time as I would like it to. It's going to get less over the next few months with exams etc. But I promise one day I will be back completely.


Reviews:
Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Bumped - Megan McCafferty
Crossed - Ally Condie 
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness (as part of Loving Books' Chaos Walking Week)


This month has been catching up on series mostly. I started two (Cinder and Bumped) and read second in the Matched trilogy (Crossed). I read The Knife of Never Letting Go (first book in Chaos Walking series) ages ago but never wrote a review, so used this week to finally write one. 


Memes:



Required quite a few books this month from discounts in shops, the library and borrowing books off friends. Such a nice feeling to get a book every single week which hasn't happened in a while!



Author Interviews:


Other:



So actually, it's been more busy than I thought. I may not be reading as many books as I would like but I'm still posting bookish things. 
I am on Easter half term now so hopefully even more book reviews here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*