Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Mocks, Beds and Boy's Trousers, in a nutshell.

I am shattered. I was sitting in my Media lesson earlier, the last lesson of the day. I was sitting there watching a movie (which was crap) and I could feel my eyes falling gently asleep.
And on the way home, I felt like I was in a dream and I just wanted to get home and sleep. Though I can't do that, can I?
I have 2 more Mocks left. A Science ISA which I always do badly in and an all day Drama exam.

Oh the Drama Exam. We're going a part from Blood Brothers and I'm Mickey. So I have to be a boy for starters. A 8 year old boy. And, do a Liverpool accent while trying to remember my lines and where to go. All at the same time. Which I know is part of Drama but really, with two of the most critical boys ever who critise every single move I make, it's hard and tiring. Tomorrow is the dress run and I have to wear boy's trousers.
Yeah, you read right. Boy's trousers. Oh joy.

In other news, I have finished Pretty Things by Sarra Manning, I know. But at the moment I am too tired and have absolutely no time but next week I'm on christmas holidays so I shall do the review then.


BUT. To cheer me up, on Thursday I'm going to see WICKED! YEAH :)
Thanks and have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. i get the dream thing on the way home! two times last week i just closed my eyes and rested them, aha.
    and to your comment on my blog- YEAH PRIMARK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it at the end of the exams when I have about 5 minutes left, it's nice. :)
    haha and oh those dresses. mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*