Thursday, 21 October 2010

SUN! finally....

Yes. It's half term in this wonderful ABSOLUTELY FREEZING country of England which for me started about an hour ago...yay.

I've had a pretty intense day. I went up to London to the Imperial War Museum with my school to see the Holocaust Exhitibition, something we studied last year. It was...incredible. We were allowed to go around by ourselves, something most teachers are scared of. And well...I didn't finish seeing everything because of the hunger of my fellow students who had. And yeah I'm annoyed but...it was amazing. I was just so...caught up in it all. For those that have gone, yes, I did cry to myself. It's just such a moving story but I'm so glad I went. And actually, really enjoyed it. It really makes me value my life now. And it's only been a few hours.

Moving on. Tomorrow I am going on holiday to...America. Yes. You American followers, Rebecca is going to Florida. I cannot wait to get on that plane. So here are my lovely collection of books I am bringing avec moi.

- Star Crossed - Rachael Wing
- The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
- The Lady In The Tower - Marie-Louise Jensen
- The Betrayal - Mary Hooper
- The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen

Have a lovely week! I'll be back on Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*