Friday, 2 March 2012

Looking back at FEBRUARY

February seemed very long. I mean, it was a month since I turned 17 and that seemed to me like ages ago. I look back at what I read and think 'That seems like I read that a while ago now'.
We're into March which means 2012 has really got under way - why must the time go so fast?

Blogging wise - I feel bad because I want to improve the blog to gain more people, make people more knowledgeable of the blog. But I don't know how - Suggestions from anyone are welcome!

Reviews: 
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Notes to Self - Avery Sawyer
The Lover's Dictionary - David Levithan
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi


So, had a bit of a David Levithan fest/introduction this month and honestly, he's good. Very good. I have reviewed three requests this month (more than EVER!) which makes me feel like a proper reviewer now, ha. 


Memes:

Sorry, no Top Ten Tuesday's - I have either been too busy/tired or just didn't like the subject. I'll try to do some in March. 



Author Interviews:

So I launched the new feature THE 5 QUESTIONS and I have some authors coming up in March for you guys. If you are an author reading this, contact me (look at Review Policy for email) to let me know!



Other:


Apart from all these lovely posts, you may have noticed the new header (made by my own fair hands) and a general spice up of the blog. I hope you all like it!

So a lot has happened this month really...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*