Sunday, 12 February 2012

Don't worry, I'm here and now aged 17...

So I know I've been a bit silent for a while - not my own doing I assure you.
I've been incredibly busy with a lot of coursework, work and just generally doing things so I haven't had much time or thought to post, sorry...


The most important thing that's happened for me in my absence is my birthday last Monday.
It's weird because before then, 16 seemed like SUCH a young age, like I didn't feel 16 anymore. But now, I'm 17 and that just seems even weirder. I mean, I'M 17. I CAN DRIVE?! I'm 18 next year? I'm going to be more of an actual adult?!

For those who are in their late teens, you'll understand much more than those that aren't. I'm still getting used to the fact I have a choice to learn to drive or not.
For my birthday, I got the only thing I truly wanted...an iPhone. It was needed, my last phone was dying a painful death slowly and I was close to throwing it on the train tracks on my way to college.
With getting an iPhone (I now understand why people depend on their phones now) I got the essential apps for a teenager: Twitter and Facebook. So you followers will be seeing me tweeting pictures much much more. YAY :)

That's kind of it. I'm having a tea party tonight to celebrate my birthday and the start of my last year of being a true child. I'm here, don't worry.
Comment however and as much as you like, I read every single one and I check every day.


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope your tea party tonight is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm 16 years old but on November I'm going to be 17, I can't imagine it, it's so stange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!
    It is strange, I think it's going to be weirder when people ask for my age
    '16...erm...no 17!'

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*