Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: Books which were MINDBLOWING at the end

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.


This week's theme is Books that leave my mouth hanging open and unable to speak.


(Sorry, short again - was in the middle of some homework when I thought of this...)
The sentences after the books listed are my reactions to the ending


1. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness - Reaction: What the... oh my god, oh my fricking god. 
2. The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness - I hate you Mayor. 
3. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne - *Silence.*
4. The Diary of Anne Frank - I think if I remember at the end of this one I started crying and then got up and went about my business.
5. Then - Morris Gleitzman - Oh. Why kill them? I hate the Nazis. Go Felix. 


Sorry, for my short rendition of this post, I shall be back fully next week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, The Boy in The Striped Pajamas will have to be added to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*