Thursday, 3 February 2011

Quick Update #3

You know the most scary thing about blogging? The Stats.

So. Let's be fair, my blog is the most well known in the blogosphere but I'm up there - kind of. Anyway, today, I was bored after doing some science homework so I looked at my Stats which I normally feel self conscious about doing. Oh my.

In Janurary 2011, last month, I had 1,246 views from 16 different countries. Seriously.
Okay, so most of them was probably me (even though I don't track my pageviews) or my friends that have blogs themselves. It's just...so surreal.


Moving on, my birthday is in....THREE DAYS. I don't know why I'm so excited but I am. I guess it's because of the whole BIG sixteen thing. I mean, sixteen? Wowsas. That seems so older and mature. Which I am SO not. I burst in to laughter whenever my science teacher calls the air sacs in our lungs 'moist'. Gladly, I'm not the only one.
So yes. Moral of story. I am kind of excited for Sunday. I have a whole weekend of celebration, it's crazy. But also, I'm not because I leave the age of ripe old fifteen behind and also, it's so busy at the moment.

I am also loving Matched at the moment. It's so much like The Declaration series, it's unreal. Hmmm...copying? Don't think so. The plot and the 'worlds' are different structures etc.

Anyways. Have a nice weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. I turned eighteen last summer and you betcha I don't feel like a grown up :P I hear it's pretty common though (thankness for that)
    Woot for sweet sixteen, three days time you'll be getting my condolences ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you wait, Rebecca. Three days and you'll be a mature 16 year old like me.
    ...Heheh moist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thank you :)
    oh god. Eighteen is going to be the same thing, I'm thinking now.
    haha yes Sweet Sixteen. I read about it, I watch movies about it and now mine is here....without the car :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...I hope you have a heappy birthday, Rebecca. I turned sixteen recently...actually, a few months ago, and it doesn't feel like much has changed. although I think changes are on the horizon. I love meeting bloggers my age! Thanks for commenting at my blog. I think I'm going to follow you and see what more awesomeness you come up with.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yes it's nice when they kind of know what it's like to have a blog and school etc.
    It's so weird because tomorrow is my birthday...but it doesn't feel like it will be tomorrow. It's actually pretty amazing in some ways.
    Oh thank you :) I already follow you, otherwise I would return the favour. haha of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*