Monday, 25 February 2013

On My Bookshelf (35) - The Vlog Edition

This meme for originally inspired by 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren
Other versions are:
Letterbox Love created by Narratively Speaking
Stacking the Shelves created by Tynga's reviews
Showcase Sunday created by Books, Biscuits and Tea

I've only ever done one vlog before, although I admire those that do one every week. My reasoning is that I'm awkward around people I know in general so going so on camera to no-one in particular while I'm alone in my house is even more awkward although I did finally relax after a couple of false starts for this one.
So why the surprise vlog? Erm, well Lucy from Queen of Contemporary is mostly to blame for that one! She commented that I hadn't done a vlog which I had promised to do if she did one (Lucy, done my side, now onto you!) so this is the product.

Please excuse the close up of my face as the still - I know it's a bit off-putting. I only found out once I loaded it to Blogger. Also, somewhere in there I just start chatting to myself about the South Bank - I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHY. So yep. Let me know what you think and let me know if you think it's as awful as I thought it went. 


Bought (links to Goodreads): 


What do you think of the vlog, please let me know? Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? 

3 comments:

  1. Good vlog! haha fun to see you on the internet! and the ramble about the southbank...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT DIDN'T GO BADLY! I really want to see more of your vlogs now! Smuggler's Kiss is AMAZING; one of my favourite books of January.
    MORE VLOGS, PLEASE!
    I'm planning mine for this week so hopefully you'll be seeing it then. THANK YOU, REBECCA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I loved this vlog! Your accent is lovely, and I noticed we have quite similar sounding voices (maybe it's just me who would think so)!
    Enjoy the books, I'd like to see those cheap books next time I'm in London :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*