Thursday, 3 November 2011

Another Quicky one.

Just a quick post on the way to Microsoft Word for Media again.

I have guest posted on Amy's blog, I Love Smilies and Books, about why I love reading so much. Amy is a great blogging friend of mine, so it would be great if you checked it out.
This is kind of a return favour after she guest posted on here in August on the Summer themed week with her Favourite Summer Reads, which I hoped you all enjoyed.

Check it out here.

I love guest posting you know. One of my favourite things about blogging.
So, a reminder, that if you want a guest poster for your own blog, then letta me know either by Twitter or email :)

Over and Out
*hovers over Word icon*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*