Friday, 23 December 2011

2012 Historical Fiction Challenge

Again, I am participating also in the YA Historical Fiction Challenge, hosted again by YA Bliss. All you have to do is choose either Level 1, 2 or 3 which aims to read a certain amount of books and are documented on a public place, like a blog, after being read throughout 2012. If you would like to join yourself, click here

It is a great challenge and something I enjoyed in 2011. As I read a lot of historical fiction, I'm going for Level 3  - 15 Books. I read 16 historical fiction books in 2011 so this could be quite easy for me.

Here are some possible books that might appear:
1. A Company of Swans - Eva Ibbotson
2. Velvet - Mary Hooper
3. Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison
4. Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen
5. Magic Flutes - Eva Ibbotson


My List:
1. VIII - H.M.Castor
2. Vice and Virtue - Veronica Bennett
3. The Great Gatsby - F.Scott Fitzgerald
4. Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen
5. The Lady in the Tower - Marie-Louise Jensen
6. The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
7. Strings Attached - Judy Blundell
8. Debutantes - Cora Harrison
9. After - Morris Gleitzman
10. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
11. Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison
12. Wide Sargasso Sea - Jean Rhys
13. The Catcher in the Rye - J.D.Salinger
14. The Yellow Wallpaper - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
15. The Girl in the Mask - Marie-Louise Jensen

1 comment:

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*