Monday, 3 September 2012

Looking back at AUGUST

Previous months: 
February
March
April 

May
 
June

July

August was the month of doing absolutely nothing. Apart from reading, of course.
I had the whole of August off for the summer holidays so reading was something I was doing pretty frequently as I had extra time on my hands. I also spent the month working (FYI, I work at a bookshop), blogging, watching the magic that is Glee (hooked), seeing friends and attempting to think that it really is summer while walking in rain. Yep, the inevitable rain graced England's summers once again. I actually thought this summer had more summery days than previous years but BBC beg to differ as they announced the other day that this August was the wettest summer since 1912. So, perhaps I was wrong.

Blogging had increased due to this extra time (and when I'm trying to put off doing work like, erm, NOW). So it was nice to see more comments, more posts and overall more reading! The total as now of followers was 98 so two more until 100! That would make my year. Thank you to all of you who have already!

Reviews:
New Girl - Paige Harbison (not the most positive of reviews...)

Read but not reviewed:
The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry (writing the review for this at the moment)


Memes: 


Other: 
Signing Coming Up (featuring John Boyne and Derek Landy)
I'm Back (from when I went on holiday)



1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can't wait to read your review of Pushing the Limits! I'll be looking out for it. :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*