Sunday, 20 October 2013

Guest Post

Hello! Hope you are all well. I'm currently on a break from reading with coffee, biscuits and Gabrielle Aplin playing while it chucks it down outside.

Today, I guest posted at Emma's blog 'EmmaIsWriting'. She is the one of the sweetest, loveliest bloggers around. My guest post is my top 5 favourite books (believe me it was SO hard to narrow it down to just five). Go check it out and have a search around her great blog while you're there!

I'll hopefully be doing some mini-reviews to catch up this week but I have three assignments to do, reading and I'm going home for my best friend's birthday on Thursday so I'm not sure WHEN that will happen.

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*