Sunday, 4 May 2014

#NewToMeMay Reading Challenge

Although May has already crept into its fourth day (how is it May already?!), this is the challenge I am joining in with. A good blogging friend of mine, Clover at Fluttering Butterflies, decided to create this challenge.

#NewToMeMay is about reading books by authors you've not read previously. As May for me consists of mostly assignments, revision and exams, I thought this might be fun to motivate me to read a little bit this month even though the number of books being read WILL be small. I'm thinking probably like 2 or 3, if I'm lucky.


So here is a list of books I have on my to-read list - let me know what you recommend me to read!

Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan (currently reading!)
Tease - Amanda Maciel
Don't Even Think About It - Sarah Mlynowski
The Moment Before - Suzy Vitello
Longbourn - Jo Baker
And We Stay - Jenny Hubbard
These Broken Stars - Annie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
How A Song Can Save Your Life - Leila Sales
It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
A Face Like Glass - Frances Hardinge
I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith
Howl's Moving Castle - Dianne Wynne Jones

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! THank you so much for joining in, Rebecca :) I think you have some amazing books ahead of you this month. Howl's Moving Castle and I Capture the Castle are two of my favourite books EVER. I also really liked Don't Even Think About It, It's Kind of a Funny Thing, This Song Can Save Your Life and These BRoken Stars :) ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*