Saturday, 17 November 2012

Blog Tour: The Pineville Heist Trailer

When I was asked  by author, Lee Chambers, if I wanted to take part in the Pineville Heist blog tour, I jumped at the chance for a number of reasons. Firstly, FIRST EVER BLOG TOUR. And secondly, how great does this book sound?

I also noticed when perusing Netgalley that it's a galley on the site, so if this post doesn't persuade you to request this book, then who knows what will?
AND it's already been optioned for as a movie starring a certain Booboo Stewart, who plays Seth (one of Jacob's 'brothers' I have been told) in the Twilight Saga, to come out in 2013 (My Evidence) so this book has great things happening to it.
Sooooooo, let's take a look at the book trailer:



Seventeen year old Aaron stumbles into the aftermath of a five million dollar bank heist gone wrong. Hiding under a canoe, Aaron partially catches the murder of one of the robbers. In the chaos he sneaks away with the money and heads straight for the closest place of safety, his high school. Terrified, Aaron tells his shocking tale to Amanda Becker, his drama teacher, but it doesn't take long for one of the psychotic robbers to show up. In the locked down school the pair are relentlessly pursued in a quest to get the money back and wipe out the evidence.

For me it sounds a little bit like John Grisham's Theodore Boone series, with the solving of crimes in the plot. So if you enjoyed that series (like me!) then I'm pretty sure this book would be up your street - it sounds incredibly interesting and I hope this book does as well as I think it should. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*