Sunday, 18 April 2010

RELEASE DATE OF NEXT CHAOS WALKING TRILOGY BY PATRICK NESS

Just after I wrote the last review, I looked on Patrick Ness' website and found the name of the last, final book in the series for anyone that wanted to know.

On Page 430 of The Knife of Never Letting Go, Todd has a flash of memory: “War makes monsters of men, I hear Ben saying.”
On Page 102 of The Ask and the Answer, Viola remembers it, too: “War makes monsters of men, I say, quoting Ben...”

The name is.....
Monsters of Men

Out 3 May in the UK, Ireland and Australia, 12 May in New Zealand, 28 September in the US
Hope that helps anybody. Oh my, it's out in only 15 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*